- This event has passed.
Leading Knowledge Mastermind: October Edition
October 14, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Why You Should Come:
- Take your self awareness and results to the next level
- Improve your relationship with yourself and others
- Take your energy to the next level
- Connect with like minded people
- Increase your self worth
- High quality mentorship
Join this exclusive Leading Knowledge Mastermind to take your results to the next level!
This October it’s time to effectively improve your relationship with yourself and others…
We will cover:
- Personality profiling – what type of character are you and the people you are around?
- Knowing what makes you and others in your life tick
- Understanding others through character profiling
- Improving relationships through character profiling
- Increasing your self worth
- Practical action steps for rest of 2017
- Power meditation
Hosts & Speaker
Speaker: Lena Kay
Lena Kay is a Transformation & Leadership Coach.
She was born in Kurdistan, North Iraq and raised in London.
A university dropout she managed a chain of 10 gambling establishments before moving onto RBS business banking where she arose as a team leader.
By her mid 20’s she found herself homeless, depressed, overweight with a brain tumour and living on benefits.
She discovered neuroscience and quantum physics, used the knowledge to transform her life and helped many people on her journey as she organically fell into coaching.
Now Lena empowers individuals, entrepreneurs and groups to maximise their potential and take their performance to the next level so they can turn their vision, goals and targets into reality.
Lena recently done a Tedx Talk in Erbil, Kurdistan (North Iraq). You can check out Lena’s Tedx Talk just click the image below:
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07507 139 322
To Your Success
Lena & Team
Lena Kay is a nominee for the Kingston Business Excellence Awards 2017. Winner will be announced in October 2017.